RMS Industrial can offer locally built enclosed SSW07 soft starter panel. Customised to suit your application for simple and quick installation and start-up, requiring input power and output power motor connections
Soft-Starters are static starting switches, designed for the acceleration, deceleration and protection of three-phase electric motors, through the control of the voltage applied to the motor. The SSW-07 range provides a high performance motor soft start and protection with a cost-benefit ratio. Easy to set up, it simplifies start-up activities and daily operations with the SSW-07 soft starter which easily adapts to customer needs through easy operation, setup and maintenance.
- Reduction of mechanical stresses applied to the coupling and transmission devices (gearboxes, pulleys, gears, conveyors, etc) during the start.
- Simple electrical installation
- Operation in environments up to 55°C (without current reduction for all models)
- Integral electronic motor protection
- “Kick-Start” function for starting high breakaway torque loads
- Reduction of “Water Hammer” in pump applications
- Limitation of voltage drop during start
- Universal voltage (220 to 575 Vac)
- Built-in by-pass providing size reduction and energy saving
- Centrifugal pumps
- Mixers / Stirrers
- Fans / Exhausts
- Milling machines
- Rollers / Pullers
- Bottling Lines
- Pickup from store available.
- Australia post for items up to 15kg calculated to your location.
- Over 15kg we use a carrier service with “flat rate” option in the checkout for metropolitan Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, and Brisbane.
- Outside metropolitan is weight base calculation.
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery, this can be used if you are doing local pickup or general sale wish for us to contact your regarding payment add a comment about the order.
RMS IP SSW07 WEG SOFT STARTER 22KW 415V 3PHASE 45A FOR HEAVY LOADS
- Brand: WEG
- Product Code: RMS IP SSW07 0045 T5SZ
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,882.00